A company’s imperatives are making money and doing good things. Without both the company simply ceases to exist.
For some, the top priority of the company is making money, and to earn it they try to do good things.
Others prioritize on doing good things, expecting the money to follow.
When things are good, one can’t tell the difference between the two types of companies from the outside – and maybe there is little difference.
When things are challenging – it makes all the difference in the world. Like the foolish man who chose to build his home on sand, not stone.
And the storms do come for us all.
Keith works with entrepreneurs to focus on investing time and effort on doing good things: delivering customer value, consistently keeping commitments, investing in people, with very high expectations in quality and service – the drivers of growth and profit.
As your Business Coach I will help you:
- Achieve CLARITY in the vision and goals desired for your organization.
- Identify and enable the LEADERS and INFLUENCERS in your organization.
- Tear down organizational silos, build a TEAM, and institute a culture of TEAMWORK.
- Moving from PERSONALITY to PROCESS to improve SCALABILITY and INNOVATION.
- Deliver CUSTOMER VALUE for LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS.
And these things together maximize GROWTH and PROFITS.
If this point of view resonates with you, discover how Keith has helped companies increase top and bottom lines, improve customer satisfaction, scale for growth, and most important, increase the owner’s delight.